Cannula Introducer is critical component specially designed for use in many medical devices.
These are intended for shoulder arthroscopy surgeries. This type of instrument is typically
used to gain access into an area of the body. It is also designed for use as a conduit for
instruments and/or fluids so that they can easily travel in or out of the body.
- Available with reusable obturator
- Flexible design
- Low frequency
- Shear resistant
- Ensure easy passage for instruments and fluids
- Provides fault free catheter access
- Manipulates into the epidural space
- Available gauges: 18, 20, 21 and 22
- Available lengths (mm): 54, 60, 100, 145 and 200
- Available active tip (mm): 2, 4, 5, 10