We specially design Drill Bit for Mini Vim Suture Anchor that is used in shoulder arthroscopy
surgeries. It is specially designed for use with mini-vim 2.8mm anchor. In addition to this, it
can be also used in hard glenoid bone if desired. This drill bit is designed in such a way that it
ensures zero tissue damage.
- Can be used in hard bone
- Ensure zero tissue damage
- Accuracy in drilling
- Better grip during work
- Sterile quality
- Anti-bacterial surface
- Rust protected
- o Diameter: 2.2mm
- o For use with: Mini-Vim 2.8mm anchor
- Labral Probe
- Wide in demand for shoulder arthroscopy surgeries, this Labral Probe is specially designed
- with the tip in a straight position. Its clinically approved design gives the surgeon facility for
- easy insertion of an instrument through a small stab incision with no damage to soft tissue.
- The tip of the probe is designed especially so that it can be used to test the strength of a soft
- tissue repair or to probe defects.
- Enable easy insertion of instrument through a small incision
- Causes no damage to soft tissues
- Ideal for small stab incisions
- Designed with tip in straight position
- Also test the strength of soft tissue repair