Widely used in shoulder arthroscopy surgery, Glenoid Rasps are specially designed with a flat
and angled structure. It is used during bankart repair procedures in which it debrides the
glenoid rim. It is designed with a 15° tip angle for providing an appropriate arthroscopic angle.
This ensures safely and easy debriding of the glenoid rim.
- BAS-9010 - Glenoid rasp-up
- BAS-9011 - Glenoid rasp-down
- Designed with 15° tip angle
- Safe and easy debriding of glenoid rim
- Available in two up and down versions
- Ensure precise debriding
- No damage to soft tissues
- Flat and angled design