Wide in demand for shoulder arthroscopy surgeries, this Labral Probe is specially designed
with the tip in a straight position. Its clinically approved design gives the surgeon facility for
easy insertion of an instrument through a small stab incision with no damage to soft tissue.
The tip of the probe is designed especially so that it can be used to test the strength of a soft
tissue repair or to probe defects.
- Enable easy insertion of instrument through a small incision
- Causes no damage to soft tissues
- Ideal for small stab incisions
- Designed with tip in straight position
- Also test the strength of soft tissue repair
- Model no: BAS-9005