Ring Currette for Shoulder Arthroscopy is available in a variety of shaft and tip configurations.
Other than arthroscopic procedures, this device is also intended for shoulder mini-open and
specific arthroscopic bone resection surgeries. It light weight design with ergonomic handles
gives surgeon excellent tactile control in the surgery. In addition to this, it also features an
identifier that accurately indicates tip direction and position.
- Available in a variety of shaft and tip configurations
- Light weight
- Ergonomic handles
- Provides excellent tactile control
- Accurately indicates tip direction and position
- Ring diameters: 3 mm, 6 mm and 8 mm
- Lengths: 8.5 mm and 8.75 mm
- Model no: BAS-9028