- Fagor Arrasate is a world specialist in the design and manufacturing of Sheet Metal Cutting and Processing Lines, as well as in systems for manufacturing tubes and rollformed steel.
- Fagor manufactures cutting lines for processing coils with widths of up to 2,500 mm and thicknesses of between 0.05 mm and 30 mm. The coils can weigh up to 50,000 Kg. Installations for processing of blanks are also produced. Very large dimensions are achieved in tube and roll forming manufacturing lines.
- The Company is also especially qualified to provide complete Cutting and Processing Systems: not only the line but also all the necessary peripherals (stackers, coil handling, automatic banding, robotisation etc, etc). In this way we can provide our customers with integrated and tested turnkey systems.
- Fagor Arrasate has specialised software programs for simulating line movement and calculating special drives such as those of the rotating shears, enabling fagor engineering to supply the best production systems.
Cut to Length
- Cutting line for cutting flat rectangular blanks from main coils. For widths of up to 3000 mm, thicknesses of up to 25 mm and speeds of up to 150 m/min.
- The lines can be supplied with start-stop shears, flying shears, rotating shears or continuous direct feed. Air cushion, bomb-door type, electromagnetic or vacuum stacker. High-precision levelers of four, five and six heights, computer controlled.
- Edge trimming may be incorporated.
- Totally computer-controlled with diagnosis, automatic coil feed and quality control.
- For carbon steel, exposed and non exposed material, stainless steel, pre-painted steel, aluminium and other metals.