We manufacture a wide range of Fresh Air Propeller Fans and air circulator fans in following types:
- Wall mounting fans
- Pedestal Fans
These are available in the following specifications:
- Motor Pressure die cast aluminum rotor mounted on pre lubricated double ball bearings.
- Continuously rated motor operating on 230 volts single phase or 440 volts three phase and 50 Hz A.C. supply.
- Single phase motors are capacitor start and run, three phase motors are conventionally wound and star connected. propeller.
- Cast out of aluminum alloy, it is duly machined, ground, polished and dynamically balanced.
- The propeller is designed to provide circulation of a large volume of air over a greater distance at a minimum sound level.
Wall Mounting Fan
- The fan is mounted on the wall by means of a bracket.
- The angle of inclination/tilt can be varied from 22° to 45°.
- The motor can be swiveled about its vertical axis.
- In case of oscillating models the minimum angle of oscillation is 85°.
- Acid Alkali Resistant Treatment: Fans are specially coated for applications where the fan is exposed to corrosive atmosphere.
- Step less Speed Regulator: These may be provided on single phase models for speed regulation.
- Flame proof construction: Non oscillating fans are fitted with flame proof motors and are suitable for operation in hazardous location of gas group IIA IIB as per I.S. 2148:1981. 36"(900mm) Sweep Air Circulators can be supplied against special order.