Our range of Vane Axial Fans are compact in size and are easy to install. Reliable in operation, these fans are made for optimum realization between air quality, pressure, power consumption.
- High efficiency
- Aerofoil design
- Robust construction to reduce vibration
- Low noise level
- Special coating & lining for casing & impeller (GRP, FRP, PP, rubber, epoxy)
- Low weight/high strength
- Identical air performance for all blade impellers
- Vibration free as VDI-2056
- Aerodynamic performance tested as per IS 3588 and reverse direction of air flow possibility by turning the blade through.
Our products find their application in:
- Evaporative cooling towers
- Kitchen ventilation
- Fume exhaust system
- Dry spray paint
Our products are available in five series that include axial flow fans in sizes like:
- 300mm-1600mm with fixed pitch impeller of 6 Nos blade.
- 300mm-1200mm with adjustable pitch impeller of 4/6/8/nos blades.
- 450, 600 & 900mm with fixed & adjustable pitch impeller.
The different types of axial flow fans at our unit are:
- Belt drive
- Bell mouth
- Duct type
- Roof fixing
- Bed type
- Split type (marine duty)
- Wall mounting.