The BMS WHITE 38% is a 38% Hydrogen Peroxide whitening gel, used to whiten teeth with dyschromias.
The gel is applied directly onto the teeth.
Single parts or several parts affected by dyschromias or devitalisations can be whitened at the same time.
The dyschromias may be caused by: medicines, fluorosis, food related stains, alterations due to ageing.
Using whitening gel BMS WHITE 38% :
- Check that the teeth to be treated are perfectly clean.
- Protect the gums with BMS WHITE BM.
- Apply the product directly onto the surface of the teeth using the oral tips.
- Expose to light (BMS WHITEDENT) for 10/15 minutes.
- Remove the product with gauze.
The procedure can be repeated until the required colour is achieved.
- Finally remove product used to protect the gums and rinse with abundant water.
- If required, make a topical application of fluorine or specific desensitizing agents.
Bms White 38% contains:
2 Syringes 4:1 38% hydrogen peroxide whitening gel
6 Mixing cannulas
1 Syringe Light curing gengival protection
3 Flow tips