|• 1927 - Beginning of Escobar family’s business enterprises.
• 1956 - Manufacture of Extended-shaft Vertical Pumps (Turbine type) by the Escobar Corp.
• 1966 - Beginning of the Esco Pumps Corp. Activities – city of São Paulo.
• 1969 - Manufacture of Anti-Water Hammer check valves.
• 1971- Beginning of the Export Operations.
• 1973 - Manufacture of floats, ferries, containers, boiler factory and special boiler factory parts.
• 1974 - Setting-up of the Esco manufacturing facilities in the city of Embu, state of São Paulo.
• 1991 - Production of drilling rigs and rotor-pneumatic machines
• 1992 - Manufacture of Duplex, Triplex Single-action Alternative Pumps with or without diaphragm and Duplex or Triplex Alternative Plunger Pumps.
• 1996 - Production of the complete Self-repriming pump series.
• 1997 -ISO Certification.
• 1998 - Implantation of the third largest testing lab in Latin America.
• 2004 - Commercial Ruhrpumpen and renovation of the Esco/Wirth partnership.
ISWYD series are single-stage, single-suction, pipeline centrifugal pump. They are designed based on the IS centrifugal pump and vertical pump ...view details
Combi Bloc is the premier solution for pumping clean thin liquids in a very cost-effective way. The pump is part of Johnson Pump's Combi-System, a ...view details
C.R.I.s Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pumps (MH Series) are non self priming, axial suction and vertical radial delivery type threaded parts.All ...view details
sending enquiry ....