The machine is made for efficient punching of copper bars and is equipped with:
- CNC controlled punching machine with 5 Heads tooling system AMADA (station D)
- Punching of copper bars up to 6 m long and with a wide of 20 mm up to 200 mm.
- Feeding system takes place with 3 clamps which ensures complete processing with a minimum of waste. This feeding unit is supported on a fast rack and pinion drive and an AC servomotor which guarantees a repetition accuracy of plus minus 0,05 mm.
- Hydraulic material clamping in y – axis before punching ensures processing without bending of the finished parts.
- Unloading system
- User friendly graphic software
- Automatic waste removal
- Front table support
Possible equipment at the CU WK II:
- 5 x Amada - Adaptation size D
- 5 x Adapter size for die D to D
- 2 of 5 heads prepared for Multitool for Amada type tools 4 – way with 2 times size A and 2 times size B or 6 – way with 6 times size A
- CNC/KAD Software to import of DXF files
- Extra head with screwing and drilling attachement type “Suhner”