Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) collation shrink film has replaced boxes as the preferred packaging for a variety of items ranging from plastic bottles to canned beverage.
BPPLAS produces excellent shrink films through monolayer or multilayer co-extrusion process that ensure quality products in place. BPPLAS shrink film is much lighter and more cost effective compared to other packaging materials. Above all, BPPLAS shrink film provides stability for products that are being transported while protecting them from dirt and moisture.
With co-extrusion technology and latest resin development, BPPLAS shrink film is able to lower down gauges that still cater application performance as usual. It can be used at lower tunnel temperature that contributes to lower energy consumption.
Features of BPPLAS shrink film:
- Uniform roll dimension and excellent thickness profile.
- Customize shrinkage and COF level for various machine speed and shrink process at low temperature.
- Superior optics and unwind tension control.
- Suitable use at single roll system and double rolls system.
- Materials are RoSH and FDA compliance.
Benefit of BPPLAS shrink film:
- Offer saving on electricity costs with low shrink temperature.
- Provide stability during storage and transportation.
- Protect package from dirt and moisture.
- Prefect loads security