AccuPac® Cross Fluted Fills improve water distribution by splitting the water stream as it descends through the fill pack. The CF1900 MA splits the water stream 8 times in a 12” (305 mm) vertical path. High thermal performance (high KaV/L) and low pressure drop are simultaneously achieved through engineered flute/microstructure design and the highest manufacturing standards.
Features and Benefits
Mechanical Assembly Attachment Tabs• Patented “MA” (Mechanical Assembly) Technology for glue-free packs that can be assembled on-site
• Bonded edge with dedicated bond points for added durability
• Engineered microstructure for improved water distribution and thermal mixing
• High thermal performance
• Improved water distribution
• Proprietary edge trim that directs water to both sides of sheet
• Material meets Cooling Tower Institute (CTI) Standard 136
• Available in PVC, HPVC, and Polypropylene
The CF1900MA is the popular choice for field-erected or package counterflow cooling towers. For use in Power, Refining, Chemical, Steel, and Food Processing applications where water quality is “average-to-good”.