The Brewis High Flow Sonde Housing has been specially designed to give the high flow rates needed to drive mud motors. It is a rear load housing which uses an annular flow design.
Boring Heads, bent subs or jetting assemblies can easily be fitted to the front.
● Accepts all Digitrak™ 2 & 4 battery transmitters and Eclipse cable sondes.
(Subsite transmitters can be accommodated on request.)
● Very high flow rate to drive mud motors or for jetting.
● Annular flow design cools and cushions the transmitter during long bores.
● Manufactured from AISI 4145 Alloy steel with stainless steel internal components.
● 5 Diameters -
3 ⅛”, 3 ⅝”, 4 ¾”, 6 ½”, 7 ⅞"
● Simple Mechanical Indexing to align the transmitter.