Briggs-Shaffner Company offers a full line of loom-weavers beams that meet the weaving machinery requirements for connection and performance. Light to heavy-duty applications in half or full beam designs are available.
- Manufacturing capabilities include half and full beam designs.
- End configurations to connect to all drive requirements of OEM weaving machine manufacturers.
- Complete range of flange diameters.
- Structural integrity in all barrel designs.
- Positive locking of the flange for good warps.
- Consistency in the weaving operation.
- Designed for maximum rigidity and durability.
- Minimal deflection under yarn load.
- Reduced handling damage.
- Fabricated from close tolerance high strength steel.
- Extruded aluminum alloys available.
- Minimal run-out provides close control of yarn package.
- Uniform package size for quality fabric.
- Available in aluminum and ductile iron.
- All types available: pinch clamp, gap, and jam style.
- Positive locking feature for run-out control.
- Minimize high / low selvage.
- Fabricated from high-strength ductile iron.
- Provides resistance to tooth impact load.
- Maximum wear characteristics.
- Beam designs tailored to meet load requirements of all types of yarn.
- Light to heavy-duty applications.
Replacement of Components
- OEM replacement parts.
- Flange upsizing to larger diameters.
- Flange quality upgrading.