We are engaged in manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Diamond Burnishing Tool of burnishing tools that is used to finish heat treated jobs with hardness up to 65HRc. Our diamond burnishing process the job material is cut, not rolled and the depth of cut will be in the order of few microns only. Hence the change in the diameter is negligible. Lower surface finish is achieved in the hardened and ground jobs. These diamond burnishing tools can also be used in ferrous and non-ferrous material in soft stage as well. Both external diameter and internal diameter can be burnished with diamond burnishing tools.
- Diamond burnishing tool (DBT) is used to burnish outer diameters where job is heat treated and the hardness is upto 65 HRc
- Special diamond burnishing tool can also be designed for burnishing internal diameters
- Highly suitable for hard part finishing to mirror like surface finish
- Single tool can be used to burnish various sizes of OD
- Both plain and stepped shaft can be burnished
- Tools available with different shank options
|Diamond Burnishing Tool|
(For varying outer diameter burnishing.)
|Burnishing DiameterRange||The minimum recommended outer diameter is 20mm and above. Though there is no limitation on maximum outer diameter.|
With special shank design internal diameters can also be burnished with diamond burnishing tools. The recommended minimum internal diameter is 40mm and above.
|Burnishing Length||There is no limitation on the burnishing length on Outer Diameter.|
|Shank||Square Shanks are provided in the standard tools. Also, different shank options are provided for mounting in CNC Lathes and Conventional lathes.|
|Job Material||The diamond burnishing tools are recommended for heat treated hardened jobs upto 65HRc. Materials with natural hardness without heat treatment can also be burnished.|
|Machine Used||Diamond Burnishing Tools can be used in CNC Turning centers and in Conventional Lathes.|
We are Dealing in :