Ultrafeederrepresents the new generation BTSR solution, designed to meet the most demanding "constant tension" yarn feeding needs on a wide range of machines such as: sock/stocking, seamless, large diameter knitting machines, linear machines and several types of looms (cotton, Raschel, label and ribbon production,..).
Thanks to a new digital technology, featuring a dual control on yarn feeding and yarn running speed, ULTRAFEEDER assures absolute performance in terms of system acceleration/deceleration dynamics, very high resolution measurement capability (0.1 mm) of the yarn fed amount, besides a drastic savings of energy consumption. The high torque provided by the new motor, even at 'zero' speed, assures the utmost control precision even when a high tension (90 gr) yarn feeding condition is combined with a very low speed (0.1 m/min), without the need of using pre-tensioning devices.
Ultrafeedermay operate with any type of yarn in a large number of applications, with thin bare (11,17 Dtex) covered, interlaced elastomers, nylon and cotton, for manufacturing of traditional and technical articles (e.g. medical socks, body, etc.).
• Programmable tension 0.2 gr ÷ 100 gr.
• Yarn feeding speed up to 2500 m/min (@ 36V) and 1500 m/min (@ 24V)
• New 'Application' Function: possibility to view and directly select the desired application from a navigation menu (socks, collants, seamless, medical, Raschel,..), without having to manually setup the relevant parameters.
• INC/DEC Function: possibility to either INCrease or DECrease gradually the yarn tension with 0.1 gr.
• LFA Function: exact measurement of yarn consumption (Absorbed Yarn Length) with 0.1mt resolution.
• LFA self-learning Function: self-learning and control of consumed yarn with subsequent automatic machine stop, in case of LFA error exceeding the programmed tolerance.
• TARGET Function: possibility to setup a production target (in m) with subsequent automatic machine stop