swisscotton ring are produced from the finest cottons from the world's preferred growing areas. Thanks to the sophisticated raw material sourcing and the innovative processing technology, this yarn meets your most demanding requirements. With swisscotton ring or us supima ringspun, highest productivity in subsequent processing and a perfect quality of the finished product can be achieved. The consistent dyeing properties, which can be guaranteed for continuous shipments, allow the processing of different production batches without being separated. The high fiber tenacity guarantees perfect properties in finishing and improves the durability of the final product. The fineness of the fiber results in a flowing fabric appearance and a wonderful hand.
- count range: ne 12-110 (nm 20-190)
- spinning system: combed, ring spun
- raw material: 100 % combed extra long staple supima cotton, fiber length 34-38 mm
- origin: switzerland or usa
- high-grade color-woven fabrics for shirts and blouses
- precious t-shirts, golf shirts
- luxurious intimate apparel, lingerie
- fiber and down-proof fabrics
- bed linen
- outstanding fabric appearance
- soft touch due to finest supima cotton
- high productivity in further processing
- little imperfections and foreign fiber contamination in the final product
- stable dyeing characteristics
- all common yarn counts for weaving and knitting in the range of ne 30 - 110
- numerous items in s-twist
- various high-twist yarns in z- and s-twist
- special items are usually available within 2 - 3 weeks
to find the quality parameters of swisscotton ring, please click here.
what do rolex, bally, lindt & sprungli have in common with buhler yarns?
how can you take advantage of the swiss- and us-quality image for your marketing?
we offer the solution!
- swisscotton premium® und us supima ringspun
- cotton usa™
- oeko-tex standard 100 plus