For Platen and Flatbed Printing and Die Cutting, one or more Bunting® Magnetic Cerface™ Flat Bases can be locked into an existing letterpress chase and quickly prepped. Powerful surface-mounted Cerface™ permanent magnets hold steel-backed photopolymer plates or steel dies securely in register throughout your run.
- Upgrade your Heidelberg, Kluge, New Era, C8P, Miehle or other letterpress to make mounting and registration fast and positive.
- Save time and labor from setups to changeovers, using a minimum of conventional quoins and furniture.
- Keep chases permanently locked up, ready for immediate use.
- Maintain accurate height and superior output thanks to precision construction and finishing.
- Reduce wear and tear on plates, dies, and mounting materials.
- Set up for die cutting and embossing with the optional stainless steel housing.
- Get economical bases designed specifically for pad printing.