Bunting® Magnetic Cylinders engineered for printing will enable you to finish more jobs per day, cut costs, and achieve superior results.
You can complete multi-color jobs faster than ever and save on remakes and plate costs, too. Instead of using full-size plates, you can run more economical image-size metal-backed plates. Nobody builds a better, more durable cylinder for corrugated work.
With Bunting’s continuous cast aluminum ring design, there’s nothing to loosen or separate. So you can expect these cylinders to last the life of your press.
- Make your press more productive.
- Change plates between jobs, not cylinders.
- Save time with fast, positive on-press mounting.
- Maintain precise registration thanks to powerful embedded magnets.
- Use your conventional plates with steel carriers or with our optional mounting systems – which are compatible with Matthews, Cosco, and other lockups.
- User high-resolution laser-engraved steel-backed rubber plates for exceptionally fine detail.
- Get the perfect cylinder for today’s short-run 4-color jobs.