Bunting® Gravity and Pneumatic In-Line Magnets feature full-flow architecture that leaves the product stream unobstructed. Tapered transitions guide material directly over the face of the hinged plate magnet, which swings away from the housing for quick external cleaning.
Gravity In-Line Magnets
Gravity In-Line Magnets allow you to utilize our powerful Plate Magnets in round, sloping spouting where material is under gravity flow. For effective tramp capture, spouting should be angled no more than 60° from horizontal.
Pneumatic In-Line Magnets
Pneumatic In-Line Magnets are built for use in dilute phase pneumatic conveying systems. They can be installed easily with optional factory-supplied compression couplings and work best in horizontal runs with the plate magnet down to take advantage of material stratification.
- Designed for unobstructed product flow.
- Compression couplings speed in-line installation.
- Powerful magnetic field covers entire cross-section of product flow.
- Available with Ceramic or Rare Earth magnets.
- Magnet swings out for easy cleaning.
- Optional stainless steel construction.