The flp1 is a low profile, single lamp luminaire for linear bi-pin or compact fluorescent lamps and has a wide light distribution.
available in a uv stabilised polycarbonate outercase as standard or with an optional toughened glass outercase, they are sealed by a composite nut & boss assembly moulded from flame retardant reinforced nylon 6 material.
suitable for hazardous, flameproof & weatherproof locations, they are available in a variety of ac or dc operating voltages.
please note that the polycarbonate outercases for the flp series are not interchangeable with the pp range of outercases. They are of different construction and will compromise the integrity of the unit if used incorrectly. For further information or assistance please contact us.
standard features include:
* simple plug in gear chassis for easy maintenance
* single nut closure system to facilitate easy lamp access with internal ‘o’-ring seal
* 3x m20 cable entries
* available for linear or compact fluorescent lamps
* low profile design
* uv stabilised high impact polycarbonate outercase
* moulded reinforced nylon enclosure nut
* reinforced nylon boss
* nylon mounting clamps
* plug-in in-line ballast / lamp / starter assembly
* 3x m20 cable entries with inter-connecting earth continuity
* inflammable stores
* spray booths
* chemical plants
* ammunition plants
* above and below ground mining
* petrol & gas dispensers
* fume cupboards.