Float & Board Level Indicators Liquid Level Indicator are recommended for liquid storage tanks having corrosive fumes vapours and maximum working pressure of 1 Kg/cm2.
Float & Board Level Indicators:
Changes in the liquid level in the tank raises or lowers the float which moves the magnetic counter weight cable. Cable movement drives the magnetic counter weight up and down the chamber pipe on the side of the tank. The magnetic counter weight either magnetically couples the follower capsule or pulls the red and white magnetic rollers through 1800. The reading can be read on the numeric scale a standard component for this model.
- Accuracy to 25 mm
- Model 65KF & 65KR STS float with follower
- Model 66KF & 66KR PP Float with follower or roller indication
- Level Indication in cms
- "LEVELTROL" Magnetic Switches are used to monitor certain limits of the level. The obtained binary signal can be forwarded to trigger alarms or other controls
- "LEVELTROL" Level Sensors are used to transmit the level in conjunction with a "LEVETROL" control Unit. This control unit converts the resistance value of the level sensor to a proportional analogue signal
- Severe Service Kit where all parts are FEP/ PTFE lined/coated
- Stainless Steel kit for corrosive or clean liquids for example potable water