PP Tubular Level Indicators gauges comprise of PP end connections and are externally mounted to the vessel and use tubular glass to provide direct visual verification of the liquid level in applications where metallic gauges are not compatible to the medium. The transparent glass also provides excellent means to optically inspect fluid characteristics.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 3 bar (g)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 800C
- End Connection: PP One piece Moulded
- Tube: Borosilicate H19
- Sealing: PTFE
- Compression Plate: IS 210 FG 200
- Protection: Aluminum Channel 3mm
- Scale: Anowhite Anofast Aluminum
- 25 mm - 150 Flat Face
- Variety of Vent options
- Variety of Drain options
- Special Coating on scale
- FRP Protection Channel
- Testing for Vacuum Applications (In-House)
Certificates: Hydrostatic Test Cum Warranty Certificate.