"LEVELTROL" Side Mounted Magnetic Level Switch operate with reed switch. These reed contacts are activated by the magnetic field of a permanent magnet in the float without wear, tear or mechanical contact. The contact functions can be change over or normally open. The only moving part of the float switch is the float system.
- Compact construction
- Very few mechanical components
- Available in variety of materials
- Available with a variety of terminal boxes
- Very rugged for tough environments
- No regular maintenance necessary
Method of Operation:
- As the level rises and falls, the inclination of the float actuated the reed switch
- Control and monitoring liquid levels in open and closed vessels especially
- Minimum or maximum monitoring of liquid levels
- Monitoring and controlling a continuous liquid level
- When only side installation is possible
- When cost considerations are mandatory
- When a rugged monitoring device is needed for tough environments.