Weld Pad Gauges for applications involving high vibration, highly viscous liquids or liquids with considerable amount of solids C-TRU offers "LEVELTROL" Welding Pad Gauges. As there are no nipples through which the process liquid enters the gauge clogging potential is eliminated.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 99 Kg/crn2@ 380C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 2800C
- Gauge Chamber: Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel
- Cover Plate: Carbon Steel
- Glass: Toughened Soda lime - 1500C, Toughened Borosilicate - 2800C
- Gaskets: CAF / Aramid ( Non-Asbestos)
- Bolts Nuts: Carbon Steel Zinc Plated
- For welding on flat or curved tank walls. For curved tank walls please specify the radius of the tank
- Aluminium Scale
- Model 90K Welding Pad Reflex
- Model 91K Welding Pad Transparent
- Glass Shields Mica or Kel-F (Transparent Gauge)
- Integral Isolation Valves Needle type
"LEVELTROL" welding pad level gauges are designed to withstand the pressure inside the gauge. However they are not designed to compensate the vessel strength loss due to the slot in the vessel. The vessel manufacture shall provide the necessary wall reinforcement in order it avoid the gauge to be distorted during service.