Heavy duty turn belts carry more product and have a longer service life than other grid-style belts.
- Trouble-free operation in tough applications.
- Carries more product without extra belt weight.
- Maximizes product throughput in tight spaces.
- Wears evenly for extra-long service life.
Available in a rod-only construction or with a variety of mesh overlays, Cam-Grid® Xtra spiral system belting is tougher, stronger, faster, and able to carry heavier loads than any belt in the traditional Cam-Grid product line. Yet, gentle handling of fragile products is not sacrificed. With a longer belt service life, greater load-carrying capacity and fewer required belt repairs than traditional Cam-Grid or competitor’s grid style belts, Cam-Grid Xtra is the better value.
Designed for superior strength, Cam-Grid Xtra is made with .225″ diameter high tensile rods that are 35% more deflection-resistant than the rods in competitors’ belts. Super heavy duty links that are more than twice as heavy as our standard heavy duty links also add to the increased durability. These features also make Cam-Grid Xtra belts wear better, handle more tension, require fewer repairs, and last longer than competitors’ belts.
Weighing less than Heavy Duty Cam-Grid and up to 30% less than Cambri-Link® belting, Cam-Grid Xtra carries more product without sacrificing belt life.
An extra-flexible belt, Cam-Grid Xtra incorporates links that allow the belt to travel with a 1.6:1 turn ratio, making it ideal for smaller-radius spiral cage systems. All Cam-Grid Xtra belts can be flipped – the only 1.6:1 turn radius belt with this feature – meaning that these belts wear more evenly and provide maximum service life.
Another aspect of our superior construction is the use of spring temper stainless steel mesh overlays. Advantages include:
- Exceptionally smooth, flat mesh surfaces offer uniform product support with minimal product marking.
- Resistance to deformation when products that are frozen to the belt are forcibly removed.
- Extreme resistance to fatigue and damage results in a long, trouble-free belt life.