Typically used in the food processing industry, Eye-Link belting provides numerous configurations for any type of application.
- Variable wire spacing
- Fast replacement of modules
- Reduced downtime and maintenance
Modular Belt Specifications
- Eye-Link modular belts are available in a variety of standard belt pitches from 5/8″ (15.9mm) to 3.0″ (76.2mm). Standard cross rods range from .126″ dia. (3.2mm) to .512″ dia. (13mm).
- Spacing of the eyelink wires can be set close for applications such as freezing vegetables, where fluidization of the product is desired to prevent the product from freezing together. Wires can be set farther apart for open applications such as bakery pan or parts washing, where the maximum unobstructed impingement force of the wash water is needed. The eyelink wires and the welded underwires are available in standard diameters from .064″ (1.6mm) to .126″ (3.2mm).
- Eye-Link modular belts are available with bar link edges (Type LK) or with roller chain edges (Type KH). This chain is used in cases where a vertical change of direction is needed in the conveyor path, such as for hold-down belts in fryer submerging tanks. This permits the use of sprockets outside of the product load area to accomplish the change of direction.
- The modular design allows for fast replacement of modules, bars and links, reducing downtime and maintenance.