Globoidal Cam Indexer for Printing Industries are CNC milled and profile hardened for ensuring desired durability to withstand harsh conditions. Available in cast iron body, these ensure high station to station accuracy and can be fitted with reducer and drive.
- Center distance 45 to 250mm
- Number of stops 2 to 36
- Index angle 90º to 360º
- Oscillation angle 1º to 180º
- Accuracy +/30 Arc seconds
- Compact cast Iron body.
- Universal mounting positions.
- Through hole can be provided.
- High station to station accuracy.
- Double extended input shaft.
Cam profile milled and hardened.
- High load capacity and oil bath lubrication
be fitted with reducer and drive.
indexing and oscillatory movements
and ground steel cam
degree of stability for dial plate applications
Dwell" cam for high speed indexers
iron housing for rigidity and zero vibration
motions on packaging machinery
mechanisms on stamping machines
machines for the glass industry
for graphical industry