Camfield’s Parallel Cam Indexers are ideal for high speed application or for actuation type applications. Parallel Cam Indexers use a pair of conjugate plate cams with yoke – mounted followers parallel to the axis of the output. The input and output shafts are parallel, Due to the cam and turret design, extremely small index angles are possible resulting in a longer Dowel period. These units can be used as a modern, accurate replacement for Geneva style mechanism, and are also available as oscillators.
- Size 80 to 110, 110 to 140 (mm)
- Stops From 2 to 8
- Rates of more than 1000 indexes per minute are possible with parallel Indexers
- Universal mounting positions
- CNC Profile cut and hardened
- Extra heavy duty cam followers
- Eccentric bushing bearing housing for pre-loading adjustment between cam and followers.
- Oscillating cam-motions available can be fitted with reducer and drive.
- C.I. / Aluminum housing & oil bath lubrication high load capacity, precision repeatability of the Indexing self locking in positions.