The AM25T sequentially connects up to 25 thermocouples or other low-level voltage output sensors to a common differential channel. The output from this channel is wired to a differential input channel on the datalogger. As the AM25T sequentially changes channels, the datalogger measures the output from each thermocouple in sequence. Type T, E, J, and K thermocouple measurements are standard; other thermocouple types are also supported (depends on datalogger model and operating system).
Compatible dataloggers include our CR10X, CR800, CR850, CR1000, CR3000, CR5000, CR7, and CR9000X. Please note that the AM25T is not compatible with our CR200-series or CR510 dataloggers.
- Multiplexes up to 25 thermocouples
- Allows several AM25Ts to be controlled by one datalogger
- Includes an on-board PRT that serves as a reference junction
- Conforms to EN55022-1:1995 and EN50082-1:1992
- CABLE4CBL-L cable available to interface with the datalogger
- Power: 9.6 to 16 Vdc (under load), unregulated
- Current drain: 0.5 mA, quiescent; 1.0 mA, active
- Maximum switching current: 25 mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to 85°C