The LLAC4 is a small peripheral that increases the number of low-level ac signals a datalogger can monitor. The module enables four datalogger control ports to emulate pulse counting channels by converting the low level ac signals to the logic levels read by the control ports. To use the LLAC4, the datalogger control ports must accept high frequency pulses. Dataloggers whose control ports accept high frequency pulses are our CR800, CR1000, CR3000, and CR5000. The CR200-series loggers are also compatible but the low-level ac signals must not exceed 1 kHz.
The LLAC4 is often used to measure up to four anemometers, and is especially useful for wind profiling applications.
- Ideal for applications that require high numbers of pulse channels, but fewer control ports, such as wind prospecting
- Converts low-level ac signals to pulse signals
- Used with our CR200-series, CR800, CR1000, CR3000, and CR5000 dataloggers
- Cannot be used with wind sensors that have a reed switch; requires AC signal output from the anemometer
- Dimensions: 3.1" W x 2.1" H x 1.0" (8.0 W x 5.4 H x 2.5 cm)
- Cable: 2 ft (0.6 m)
- Weight: 3.2 oz (92 g)
- Cable: 0.8 oz (22 g)