Data Logger With 922- Mhz Spread-spectrum Radio, Extended Memory
Campbell Scientific replaced the CR200-series dataloggers with the CR200X-series dataloggers. The new dataloggers feature expanded memory for the program and operating system (OS). The expanded memory allows:
- Up to 128 public variables instead of 48
- Up to eight tables instead of four
- Compiled CRBasic programs that are two times larger
Like their predecessors, the CR200X-series dataloggers are small, lower-cost devices. Their input channel configuration and small size make them optimal for measuring one or two sensors.
The CR211X Datalogger integrates an onboard 922-MHz spread-spectrum radio with the functionality of the CR200X Datalogger, providing both measurement and telecommunication capability in one small package.
The CR211X's input channel configuration and small size are optimal for measuring one or two sensors. When paired with an ENC200 enclosure and the small 16869 battery, the packaged CR211X has a deployment size of only 6 inches by 7 inches. If an alternate spread spectrum radio is required, see our CR206X and CR216X dataloggers.
(Antenna shown is purchased separately.)
- A/D converter: 12 bit
- Scan rate: once per second (max)
- Single-ended analog channel: 5, individually configured
- Analog voltage range: 0 to 2500 mV
- Measurement resolution: 0.6 mV
- Excitation channels: 2, programmable for either 2.5 or 5 volts
- Switched battery port: 1
- Pulse count channels: 2
- Control ports: 2
- Battery voltage range: 7 to 16 Vdc
- On-board 12-Vdc lead-acid battery charger
- Communications: RS-232