Campbell Scientific replaced the CR200-series dataloggers with the CR200X-series dataloggers. The new dataloggers feature expanded memory for the program and operating system (OS). The expanded memory allows:
- Up to 128 public variables instead of 48
- Up to eight tables instead of four
- Compiled CRBasic programs that are two times larger
Like their predecessors, the CR200X-series dataloggers are small, lower-cost devices. Their input channel configuration and small size make them optimal for measuring one or two sensors.
The CR295X is specially equipped with an additional serial port for use with the TX312 or the retired SAT HDR GOES satellite transmitters.
- Ideal where only a few sensors will be measured
- Stores 128,000 data points (non-volatile)
- 6 Kbyte program storage (non-volatile)
- Data format is table-based
- Available operating systems: PakBus®
- Software support offered in SCWin 2.0, PC400, or LoggerNet 3.x