Campbell Scientific replaced the CR200-series dataloggers with the CR200X-series dataloggers. The new dataloggers feature expanded memory for the program and operating system (OS). The expanded memory allows:
- Up to 128 public variables instead of 48
- Up to eight tables instead of four
- Compiled CRBasic programs that are two times larger
Like their predecessors, the CR200X-series dataloggers are small, lower-cost devices. Their input channel configuration and small size make them optimal for measuring one or two sensors.
The CR206X Datalogger features an onboard 915-MHz spread-spectrum radio with the functionality of the CR200X Datalogger.
When paired with an ENC200 enclosure and the small 16869 battery, the packaged CR206X has a deployment size of only 6 in. by 7 in. This small package is optimal for the CR206X to be used as a wireless sensor within a PakBus network. The CR206X measures the sensors attached to it, then transmits its data wirelessly via its spread-spectrum radio to a master datalogger. For more information on how to configure a PakBus system, please read our PakBus Networking Guide (see sidebar).
If an alternate spread-spectrum radio frequency is required, see our CR211X and CR216X dataloggers.
(Antenna shown is purchased separately.)
- Ideal datalogger to measure a few sensors and transmit data using a built-in 915 MHz spread spectrum radio
- Stores 128,000 data points (non-volatile).
- 6-KB program storage (non-volatile)
- Data format is table-based.
- Available operating systems: PakBus®
- Software support offered in SCWin 2.0, PC400, or LoggerNet 3.x