The CR1000 datalogger builds on the foundation of our CR10 and CR10X dataloggers, while adding the power and flexibility of our PakBus communications protocol and CRBasic programming. The CR1000 retains the versatility of the earlier loggers with a detachable wiring panel, separate power supply, and optional keyboard display. It also features increased memory and more measurement channels than its predecessors.
The CR1000 supports several options for communication, including direct connect via its two serial communications ports (CS I/O and RS232) all of our standard telemetry options (RF, phone, etc.), and TCP/IP (with an NL100, NL115, or NL120 peripheral device). The NL115 and NL120 also provide access to the datalogger's IP stack, enabling FTP client/server functionality, email send and receive, and the datalogger's web server capability for displaying static or dynamic HTML pages on the Internet.
When used as part of a data-acquisition system, the CR1000 datalogger provides measurement and control functions. A complete system would include a power supply, weatherproof enclosure, sensors, programming and communication software, and communication peripherals.
- Designed for unattended network applications
- Consists of a measurement and control module and the CR1000WP, a detachable wiring panel
- 4 MB SRAM for data storage, program storage and CPU usage
- Additional data storage using CFM100 or NL115 Module with a CompactFlash® card
- Data stored in table format
- Operating system: PakBus®
- Software support offered in LoggerNet 3.x, PC400 1.2, or ShortCut 2.2
- Detachable keyboard/display, the CR1000KD, can be carried to multiple stations
- TCP/IP communication, email send/receive, FTPClient/Server and web server (enabled via peripheral devices)