The CR9000X is a modular, multiprocessor system that provides precision measurement capabilities in a rugged battery-operated package.
The CR9000X consists of a base system and a chassis with I/O module slots that accepts up to nine user-selected modules. A compact version of the CR9000X is available as the CR9000XC, which accepts up to five user-selected modules. The CR9000X has a powerful instruction set that supports measurement of most sensor types, on-board processing, data reduction, and intelligent control.
- Intended for applications requiring rapid scan rates and/or a large number of channels
- Modular, multi-processor base system includes CR9032 CPU, power supply and A/D modules
- System throughput is 100,000 samples/second
- Up to nine I/O Modules can be used to configure a system for specific applications. Modules include:
- CR9050 5 Volt Analog Input Module with RTD
- CR9051E Fault-protected 5 Volt Analog Input Module
- CR9052DC Anti-alias Filter Module with DC Excitation
- CR9052IEPE Anti-alias Filter Module for IEPE Sensors
- CR9055 50 Volt Analog Input Module
- CR9055E 50 Volt Analog Input Module with Easy Connector Module
- CR9058E 60 Volt Isolated Analog Input Module with RTD, includes one CR9058E Easy Connector Module
- CR9060 Excitation Module
- CR9071E Pulse Module with Easy Connector Module
- 16-bit resolution
- On-board, BASIC-like programming language
- PC9000 Support Software version 5.0 (included) provides program generation, data graphics, and analysis
- 128 MBytes internal SDRAM for program and data storage
- A/D bits: 16
- Scan Rate: 4.5 kHz
- Burst mode: 100 kHz
- Memory: Type I, II, or III PCMCIA Cards or CompactFlash® with an adapter
- The number of analog inputs, pulse counters, switched voltage excitations, switched current excitations, digital I/O ports, and continuous analog outputs are determined based on the card configuration used.