The 43347 probe is typically used in air quality applications to obtain the delta temperature. Air temperature is measured at 2- and 10-meter measurement heights to determine atmospheric stability as required by the EPA (also referred to as "delta temperature" measurement).
The typical configuration consists of two calibrated probes housed in aspirated radiation shields mounted at 2 and 10 meters on a 10-meter tower.
- Uses RTD for highly accurate air temperature measurements.
- Suitable for measuring delta T (typically 2 and 10-meter measurement heights) to calculate atmospheric stability class
- Mounts inside 43502 Aspirated Radiation Shield (uses 6.5 W).
- Manufactured by R. M. Young
- Temperature Range: ±50°C
- Weight: 1.2 lb (0.54 kg)
- Length: 7 inches (17.8 cm)
- Diameter: 2.4 inches (6.1 cm)