The 107 is a general purpose sensor that can be used to accurately measure the temperature of a variety of media, most commonly air, water, and soil.
The 107 temperature sensor consists of a thermistor encapsulated in a cylindrical aluminum housing. The probe measures temperature from -35° to +50°C and is designed for durability and ease of installation/removal.
- Sensor measures air, soil, or water temperature
- Incorporates a thermistor as the active element
- Recommended for -35° to +50°C temperature range
- Naturally aspirated radiation shield recommended when temperature sensor is exposed to sunlight
- <±0.01°C (-35° to +50°C)
- <±0.2°C (0° to +50°C) increasing to ±0.4°C at -40°C