The CS106 Barometer provides accurate, unattended measurements of barometric pressure from 500 to 1100 mb (approximately sea level to 12,000 feet). The CS106 is housed within the same enclosure as the datalogger, where it can be protected from the environment and kept desiccated.
The CS106 Vaisala PTB110 Barometer replaces the CS105 Vaisala PTB101B Barometer.
- Measures barometric pressure over 500 to 1100 mb range
- Integral mounting bracket optimized for mounting in Campbell Scientific enclosures
- Integral switching circuit allows power consumption only during measurement cycle
- Manufactured by Vaisala, Inc.
- Dimensions: 2.7" x 3.5" x 1.1" (6.8 x 9.0 x 2.8 cm)
- Accuracy: ±0.3 mb @ +20°C
- Temperature Range: -40° to 60°C
- Three-year warranty