Prefabricated pits built with zinced sheets. They allow for a rapid and exact construction, starting from the front wall only. Easy to assemble in 20 minutes, the prefabricated pit allows to immediately cast the pavement, without subsequent masonry re-makes or perimetrical further finishing.
The dock leveller is installed only at the end of all "wet trades" without being smeared by concrete, and with no need of further pit squaring.
Since 1983, more than fifteen thousands installations confirm the convenience of the system, with the present patented novelties: new rim fixation into the pavement; assembly brackets on the front corners; cast manifolds for bumpers fixation (elementary substitution in maintenance); components compacting with volume reduction for overseas shipment.
The sequence of the operations shows the fastness and the perfection of the result: instead of building the pit with reinforced concrete walls, it is only necessary to build the front wall, to fill up with compacted inert soil, install the prefabricated pits and cast the pavement.
Sequenza Fosse Prefabbricate Campisa
The steps of the Prefabricated Pit building are:
• front wall A) construction, that is closed by recoverable shuttering R)
• compacted inert filling B) until about 20 cm below pavement
• shuttering R) recover and digging of the pit C) into the compacted, with construction of an armoured slab
• Prefabricated Pit D) installation, with squaring jig, levelling to the final pavement, nailing onto the slab, cement casting around
• cast E) until less about 15 cm circa, meshes laying F)
• laying of the final pavement G)