- Sewage Treatment Plant is a facility designed to receive the waste from domestic, commercial and industrial sources and to remove materials that damage water quality and compromise public health and safety when discharged into water receiving systems.
- Today, technological progress is increasingly broadening the range of possibilities offered by classic environmental protection.
- The ecological focus is on water protection and the multiple use of waste water.
- Marcuras is involved in offering an entire range of Sewage Treatment Plants to clean the water.
- We use a combination of innovative treatment processes We facilitate the utilization of wastewater for industrial and municipal purposes and thus the conservation of resources.
Our proven and advanced processes include amongst others:
- MBBR - Moving Bed Bio Reactor
- SBR – Sequencing Batch Reactor
- MBR – Membrane Bio Reactor
- UASB- Upstream Anaerobic Sludge Blanket
- Advanced Oxidation