- Effluent Treatment Plant Canadian clear offers an effectual range of Effluent Treatment Plants for recycling of wastewater to reduce water demand.
- The comprehensive treatment solution works at various levels and involves various physical, chemical, biological and membrane processes.
- AGUAPURO also provides effluent treatment solutions for various types of industrial waste water.
- Customized systems to suit the wide variety of effluents and to maintain efficiency are provided to industries.
- These systems include physic-chemical treatment, biological treatment, tertiary treatment and membrane separation process to achieve the zero-discharge standards laid by statutory authority.
- We provide innovative and economical systems for waste from industries like chemicals, drugs, pharmaceutical, refineries, dairy, ready mix plants & textile etc.
Process Overview For Etp:
- Screening/ Grit chamber: To remove floatable matter and sand, grit, stones in raw effluent.
- Oil & grease trap: To remove floatable oil and grease from raw effluent.
- Primary treatment: Includes chemical treatment (coagulation, flocculation, neutralization) and solid-liquid separation for removal of suspended solids.
- Secondary Treatment: Includes biological treatment for reduction of BOD/COD and solid-liquid separation.
- Biological treatment can be aerobic or anaerobic depends on quality of raw effluent.
- Aerobic- ASP (Activated Sludge Process), MBBR/FAB (Moving Bed Bioreactor/ Fluidized Aerated Bioreactor), SAFF (Submerged Aerated Fixed Film Bioreactor), MBR (Membrane Bioreactor) Anaerobic- UASB (Up-flow anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor)
- Tertiary treatment: Sand and carbon filtration for removal of suspended solids and organic material.
- Ultra-filtration and Reverse Osmosis are the advanced technologies to be implemented for zero-discharge system.