FOB Price : Get Price
Canadain Crystalline at a Glance:
Far more precious than gold or silver, a little more crucial than petrol and as vital as oxygen, yes, we're talking about water. We know that 75% of the world's fresh water resources are contaminated, the remaining is fast disappearing. Soon how well we survive will depend on how well we conserve water. Thankfully technology has advanced enough to offer us choices in water conservation.
One of the most reliable way to do today is by recycling water. We at Canadian clear "Silver Stream" present you a reliable method to recycle water through our superior, pre-fabricated packaged waste water treatment plants.
These plants have the capacity to completely treat and cleanse waste water and make it suitable for various activities like Landscaping, Floor Washing, Gardening, A/C Cooling Tower and Toilet Flushing applications. They truly lend a helpful hand in reducing the load on natural water resources.
Canadain Crystalline newly developed technology has resulted in machines with better efficiency, less power consumption and is more compact in terms of size and weight.
Canadain Crystalline Group of Companies was established in 1972 to overcome the need for pure potable water for drinking and for industries. In Canadain Crystalline our Research and Development wing have worked to design, develop, manufacture complete Water Treatment
and Purification System.
About our Canadian Clear Silver Stream MBR:
- The Membrane Bioreactor unit (hereinafter referred to as "MBR") can treat domestic wastewater generated from
- Canadain Crystalline "Silver Stream" MBR is "Low maintenance cost" "Space saving" "low initial cost" advanced water treatment system, by combining active sludge treatment and submerged Membrane Bioreactor Systems
- Canadain Crystalline "Silver Stream" MBR adopting membrane filtration process requires less space and yet provides higher treatment performance compared with the conventional treatment systems. That is why the MBR is ideal for places with limited space, and for recycling of treated water for drip irrigation, landscaping, toilet flushing, road compacting, curing of concrete, etc
- Raw sewage treatment capacity from 10 KLD to 100,000 KLD OR 10 m3/day to 100,000 m3/day are available in the range of Canadain Crystalline "Silver Stream" Systems
- Canadain Crystalline"Silver Stream" MBR sets 2 or 3 membrane modules in a vertical formation, containing multiple membrane modules. Pumping wastewater through the membranes effectively treats the water. Sludge clogging on membrane surface is greatly reduced as air is constantly scored from beneath the membrane module