Interesting Fact of Water
- Nearly 97% of the world's water is salty or otherwise undrinkable. Another 2% is locked in ice caps and glaciers. That leaves just 1% for all of humanity's needs — all its agricultural, residential, manufacturing, community, and personal needs.
- 75% of the human brain is water.
A person can live about a month without food, but only about a week without water.
- Water regulates the Earth's temperature. It also regulates the temperature of the human body, carries nutrients and oxygen to cells, cushions joints, protects organs and tissues, and removes wastes.
- When we were just born, 80% of our body is water. After we grown up, the portion of water inside our body slightly lowered to 70%. From this number, 70% of it stays inside our head.
- Feel thirsty is an alarm that our body just lost its 1 percent of water and they need a refill.
- Water is Diuretic it flushes toxic from our Kidney.
- Purification Type: TDS Controller
- Capacity: >25 L