NiSCA's retransfer printing technology allows you to print FULL COLOR, FULL BLEED IMAGES in brilliant true color. The retransfer process uses dye sublimation to print a high-resolution image in reverse directly onto the film base. The printer then thermally transfers the image and film onto the card surface through heat and pressure, thermally bonding it to the card surface.
The NEW PR-C201 offers a high speed, 600 dpi, 24-bit color and prints at the astounding speed of over 160 cards/hour!
The PR-C201 comes available with an optional encoder, mag encoder, contact encoder and/or contactless encoder.
- High-speed printing-over 160 cards per hour*
- Full color printing
- Over the edge on CR-80 cards
- 600 dpi dye-sublimation printing technology
- Industry-leading 24-bit continuous tone printing
- Single and double-sided printing
- Quick change ribbon cassette
- USB and Ethernet 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T
- XP, Vista, Win 7 (32 and 64 bits) driver
- 2-year return to service printer warranty
- Limited lifetime print head warranty