Nisca Printers are a part of Canon Japan.
The NEW PR5360LE offers a small foot-print, 24-bit color, 256-Grayscale, security lamination, encoding options and prints at the astounding speed of over 164 cards/hour and 16MB of memory!
The PR5360LE joins the PR5300 series of printers and has the same NiSCA quality, manufactured in their ISO certified production facility. The new printer offers affordable solutions for great looking, durable cards printed on CR80 and CR79 with thicknesses ranging from 20 to 50 mils.
The PR5360LE is available with options for MagStripe, IC Chip, RFID reading and encoding similar to the PR5350's options; and also security lamination with the addition of the PR5302 laminator. Variable UV printing is also available for an additional security layer.
- High-speed printing-over 164 cards per hour*
- RFID ready/write ready
- HID Prox and iCLASS™ modules available
- MIFARE modules available
- Legic™ modules available
- Desfire modules available
- Contact IC modules available
- Full color, edge-to-edge printing
- 300 dpi dye-sublimation printing technology
- Industry-leading 24-bit continuous tone printing
- Single-sided printing
- Single-sided security lamination
- Quick change ribbon cassette
- USB 2.0
- Fully Windows compatible driver
- Password protected driver
- Variable UV printing