New computerized and automatic version of the well-known ATTRIFIL. Electronic instrument for measuring the friction coefficient in a wide variety of yarns and threads. The friction is measured in a continuously recorded process by two highly sensitive measuring heads. The precise measurement of the coefficient of friction is of vital importance in downstream processes such as knitting, weaving or sewing.
Main technical features of ATTRIFIL II are:
* Automatic testing from a single package/bobbin up to 999 tests without operator attendance.
* Pre-selection of the yarn length to be measured.
* Pre-selection of the yarn length between two consecutive measurements or random testing.
* Operating software for IBM or other compatible P.C. (P.C. and printer supplied on request only).
* Integrated Data Bank storage.
* Electronic input (T2) and output (T1) tensiometers.
* Adjustable yarn speed from 0 to 300 m/min.
* Automatic low decibel sucking device.
* Slow start-up speed of rollers.
* Reduced dimensions,
* Complying with EC safety regulations.
* Coefficient of friction indicated for both each single bobbin and a group of tests.
* Power supply: 220 V - 50 Hz / 110 V - 60 Hz single phase.
* Compressed air 6 Bar.