Lateral oscillation of the anvil cylinder
- High resistance for hard work
- Motorised driving shaft pressure, display and pre-selection
- Motorised die pressure and pre-selection
- Motorised compensator, display and pre-selection
- Axial displacement motorised increase the dispersion of die stamp impression and for anvils long last.
- Polyurethane anvil cover
OPTIONAL: DIRECT DRIVE Motor for the anvil cylinder with independent electronics and functioning, which enables it to increase its circumferential speed as polyurethane strips wear out, which equalize their wearing, and it is able to maintain linear speed as close to machine values as desired.
This engine allows precise regulation and considering the limits of the anvils wearing, it maintains continuous the box height, avoiding the cut lengthening or shortening typical from anvil wearing.
This system is electronically controlled and visualized.