Cayee provides the entire series of fast Ethernet media conversion devices; the CFC-300 expands multi-mode optical fiber to the single-mode optical fiber with a transmitting distance to 120km at most. The overwhelming majority of 100M equipment serve as the core of network structure, so the reliability of this kind of equipment plays a very important role in performing the duty, thus it is necessary to have failure recovery function inside when design network. 100M media converters support disconnection translation function, enabling the switchboard to be able to automatically check whether the optical cable is broken down. This enables the switchboard re-establish the transmission channel to maintain the continuous operation of the network.
Inside ultra-wide switching power supply can effectively resist the instability of the external voltage to provide stable fiber optic transmission and link exchange.
All media converters have inside MDI/MDI-X switch, and can connect to PC, Hub, or the switchboard at random through the ordinary straight-through cable. When the customers need many media converters, they can obtain the standard-size engine case by Cayee with extremely low cost. The module type media converter can be installed on the standard rack. With internal power supply system, it can hold 16 medium switches at most. In to the situation requesting strict reliability, the second redundant power source can be installed to provide the higher reliability.
- Comply with IEEE802.3U100 BASE-FX standardSupporting full and half duplex network communication, with Auto-negotiation
- Conversion between MM fiber (850nm, 1310nm) and SM fiber (1310nm, 1550nm)
- Supporting direct and transparent transmission of data packets with various lengths
- Supporting VLAN super data packet transmission
- Complying with ANSI X3T12 TP-PMD, ANSI X3.166FDDI-PMD standard ü With internal HF communication- based power supply, providing ultra-wide range of voltage and working temperature